Audio Production Course
Learn How to Become a Master Audio Producer with Mike Russell from Music Radio Creative
Get started now!
"“I knew this course would be jam packed with amazing content and it is. Mike has not held back on putting his knowledge and skills into this course and presenting it, as always, with enthusiasm and a passion that makes you want to learn more.”
- Suze Cooper, Big Tent Media, UK
JOIN FOR A ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $1050
OR SPREAD IT OVER 3 x $389
PLUS GET BONUSES WORTH $465!
This is your opportunity to learn the knowledge I have been accumulating over the past 20 years in the audio production industry.
This course is launching with some pretty good bonuses too - Royalty Free Music and Sound FX Library ($240) and my Adobe Audition Presets v2.0 ($225). I am sure you can do the maths here - that's a really good deal!
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
"Mike has been very welcoming, and already made me feel part of something."
- Peter Vautier, Station Manager, London Chinese Radio
LEARN TO PRODUCE AUDIO
WITH MIKE RUSSELL
Are you already producing audio? Great! In my opinion you have the best job in the world! If audio production already is your job or you aim for it to be your full time job - then this is for you!
This course offers complete training for audio producers who are looking to take their audio production career seriously. There is a wealth of information enabling you to be make great sounding audio included in my course.
The course is aimed at producers with basic existing Adobe Audition knowledge or more.
It'll bring basic editing skills to the table along with complex editing and post production. I will take you step-by-step through all the aspects professional of audio production.
From processing the voice, producing with music, commercial production, radio imaging through to vocal effects and more. With high quality videos to guide you through each step of the way you will be able to follow all of the lessons in your own time and at your own pace.
"We use Mike’s videos to teach people in the team on how to use Adobe Audition. They are that good!"
- Charles Van Winkle, Senior Computer Scientist, Adobe Systems
AUDIO PRODUCTION IS MY LIFE
I'VE BEEN PRODUCING AUDIO FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS.
HERE'S HOW I CAN HELP YOU.
I have been producing audio since the 1990s and my career started in radio in the UK. I started out as an on-air presenter but soon discovered that audio production was where my heart was. I'm the founder of Music Radio Creative – an international audio production company. I now spend most of my time teaching audio production. I am an Adobe recognised expert and often speak on Adobe stages around the world.
I have worked for many radio groups such as talkSPORT, Capital, Heart and Bauer. I have experience with expected audio quality, what works, what doesn't, what can save a show at the last minute and the production skills that come in handy.
Since 2006, I have applied much of what I know from a career in radio to thousands of clients here at Music Radio Creative. I have worked with national radio stations, regional and local stations, online broadcasters, podcasters, commercial brands on any project you can imagine. From a straight forward radio ad to stadium wide productions.
In the process I have discovered that there is no single place where producers can gain "hands on", practical knowledge. There are courses that offer a lot of theory but very little "real life" practice. I wanted to change this and create a single place where people - like me - who produce radio ads and imaging could learn the material that's needed for their day to day work. This information can immediately change your production quality and improve your workflow without the need to sign up for a 3 year audio production degree!
The Audio Production Course gives you everything you need to produce great sounding audio (commercials, podcast intros and outros, beatmixes, radio imaging and more). Included in the course are a full SFX and music production library and my Adobe Audition Presets.
WHAT'S INCLUDED WITH THE AUDIO PRODUCTION COURSE
The Audio Production Course was made for beginner to intermediate producers. If you would like to produce audio on a professional level - this course is for you!
- Complete the course at your own pace. You can easily fit the course around your regular commitments and complete it at your own pace and in your own time.
- Easy to follow structure. The course is divided into 5 main stages with distinct themed parts.
- Bonuses worth $465. You will receive a production library on a Royalty Free basis (worth $240) and The Adobe Audition Presets v2.0 (worth $225).
- Assignments. Each stage has an assignment for you to complete - this is a great way for you to test your knowledge and get feedback on the work you have done so far.
- Professional Certificate. Upon successful completion we will mail you an Audio Production Professional Certificate from Music Radio Creative - signed by Mike Russell
BECOME A BETTER AUDIO PRODUCER
Tony Sackett discovered how to improve the sound and quality of his productions.
AUDIO PRODUCTION KNOWLEDGE
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN BY TAKING THE AUDIO PRODUCTION COURSE?
5 main stages that will cover the following:
- Making Audio Sound Better. The complex ins and outs of the voice processing. EQ, normalisation, compression, de-esser, noise gate, hard limiting explained. Working with music and sound effects, loudness and final mastering.
- Music Production. Music promos, imaging, auto tuning, beat matching.
- Commercial Production. How to make great sounding commercials with no effort.
- Radio Imaging. Audio shortcuts, templates inside Adobe Audition, parallel processing, sung jingles, sound design.
- Vocal Effects. Scientific filter, chorus, flanger, distortion, pitch, vocoder, ring modulator, vocal synthesizer, bitcrusher, hard limiter.
DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
This is what Durin Gleaves, Product Manager for Audio at Adobe, has to say.
"Mike is the most prolific instructor online, showing you how to do not just basics but fun, technical stuff in Adobe Audition. You couldn’t have a better teacher and a better trainer."
- Durin Gleaves, Product Manager, Adobe Systems
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
PASSIONATE AUDIO PRODUCERS
The Audio Production Course is designed for audio enthusiasts looking to produce audio on a professional level. This could include radio imaging, DJ, podcast, audio book producers as well as voice over artists, YouTubers, online radio station managers and anyone else who is looking for a great sound in their audio creations.